Submissions are now open for Rollick's upcoming issue, Brave New Epoch.
This issue is all about what is happening now; the challenging, the unknown, the unstoppable. It’s all about the next frontier - whatever that may mean for you. We are all on the verge of something.
Rollick's mandate is to attract cutting-edge, quality content that inspires real engagement. We will consider any pitch that expresses unique and original thought. You can send in short stories, essays, poetry, memoirs, confessionals, experimental fiction, and anything else in between.
How our publication works
We publish progressively over the course of each issue, with a cap of 24 works per issue. For this reason, we accept submissions all year around. Works that are accepted for publication are curated into upcoming issues.
A few notes on submitting with Rollick
- Please include a 50 word bio and writer's statement outlining your work with your submission.
- We accept submissions via Submittable only. We do not accept postal submissions.
- We receive a high volume of submissions every month, and we read each and every one. We will do our best to get back to you in 6 weeks.
- Rollick has an incredible community of writers. If you have been published with Rollick before, please wait 12-18 months before re-submitting.
- We accept short stories, essays, poetry, memoirs, confessionals, experimental fiction, and anything else in between.
- Stories must be written primarily in English.
- Stories must be typed, double-spaced, and in a readable, 12 point font.
There is no entry fee for submitting a submission to Rollick Magazine.
For any questions or further clarification about our award please visit us at or reach out via email@example.com.